COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
Nashville, December 1-3, 2021, In-Person Event
We care deeply about the safety of our members and their guests and are committed to taking appropriate precautions designed to promote the health and wellness of our event attendees. To reduce risk, LCJ is working with the event venues and vendors and encourages attendees to click here to find more detailed information on the Nashville Virgin Hotel’s safety protocols. LCJ members will receive an email link with registration details in October.
Additionally, at this time, LCJ is preparing the following measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission and illness of everyone attending:
- Require attendees to show proof of full vaccination, which may include their physical COVID-19 vaccine card, a photo of their vaccination card, or similar electronic vaccine record, before being allowed to enter the event. Alternatively, an attendee may provide a negative COVID-19 viral test result taken within 48 hours prior to the event.
- Recommend masking in public indoor settings (except while eating or drinking) even if fully vaccinated, as is currently advised by the CDC and Nashville Public Health Department. LCJ will continue to monitor that guidance and update it as necessary. LCJ will ask attendees to bring their own masks and will have masks available for all event attendees.
- Remind attendees to follow good hygiene practices, including washing hands frequently, using hand sanitizer, discouraging greeting others with physical contact (for example, handshakes), and follow the Virgin Hotel physical distancing protocols in place at the time of the event.
- Encourage attendees to monitor their daily health prior to entering the event facilities and to stay home or isolate themselves, and seek medical attention, if they have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if they have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19.
- Ask attendees to not attend any event meetings or receptions and to notify LCJ should they test positive for COVID-19 during the meeting or develop or exhibit symptoms of COVID-19.
- Encourage attendees to follow CDC guidance for traveling during the pandemic and to follow all state and local requirements and recommendations related to travel.
- Provide notice to attendees that LCJ cannot guarantee that attendees will not be exposed to or contract COVID-19 while attending the event, and that by attending they may be exposing or increasing their risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
LCJ will implement the specific health and safety protocols appropriate to the public health circumstances existing at the time of the applicable in-person event. LCJ will continue to monitor COVID-19 guidance from the CDC, and the Nashville Public Health Department and other relevant public health authorities, and adjust these measures in the future, as needed, and communicate updated guidelines to attendees on an ongoing basis.